Paan ice cream is a refreshing treat to beat the heat. However, every time we crave for it we need to step out to get it from our favorite store. Let us make it at home. Here we have a solution for this.
Ingredients needed: 1 liter vanilla ice cream, 8-10 finely chopped large paan leaves, 4 tablespoons Gulkand or rose petal jam, 2 tablespoons candied fennel, 1.5 teaspoons Mishri or sugar candy, 3-4 chopped dates, 1/8 teaspoon mint extract, few drops green food color (optional), and desiccated coconut and cherry for garnishing
Let’s now make this…
- Take the vanilla ice cream in a large bowl and beat or whip the ice cream using a spatula.
- Then add chopped paan leaves, candied fennel, Gulkand, Mishri, chopped dates, and mint extract. Also, add a few drops of green food color to give it a green mint look.
- Fold in everything together and mix well.
- Pour the ice cream back into the ice cream container/tub and freeze overnight.
- Garnish the paan ice cream with coconut flakes and cherries before serving.
5 Yoghurt Recipes for the Perfect Dessert
Saturday, 30/3/2019: The rising popularity of yoghurt has incited chefs to come up with new yoghurt recipes. It is not just linked to its extraordinary taste and versatility, the smooth dairy nourishment is additionally useful for the body.
Yoghurt is a great source of important supplements and vitamins required for the body to work ideally. The good bacteria found in yoghurt enhance the body’s retention of basic supplements, and prevent the growth of unsafe microbes in the body. Yoghurt not only aids digestion, it also smoothens the skin and soothes the stomach.
Making Desserts with Yoghurt
Drinking plain yoghurt can get rather exhausting but, not to worry, there are numerous approaches to incorporate yoghurt in your eating routine particularly as desserts. Indeed, you get the chance to appreciate a healthy and sweet bowl of treat with yoghurt as the primary ingredient.
Let’s take a look at 5 delicious Yoghurt recipes that can be made from yogurt.
1. Fresh Fruits and Yoghurt Parfaits
Yoghurt parfait is a healthy and tantalizing dessert treat. Typically, a yoghurt parfait comprises of layers of yoghurt, grains, nuts and fruits. It contains low measures of fat and calories and is an ideal treat after a delightful feast.
How to make:
- To stir up this scrumptious parfait, add a couple teaspoons of honey, nuts and grain of choice to your most loved yoghurt flavour.
- Stir to mix and garnish with fresh natural fruits like apples, strawberries or raspberries.
2. Mug Cake
This mug measured cake is significantly healthier than a regular cake since it’s made with yoghurt and almond milk and contains little sugar.
How to make:
- Whisk together yoghurt, margarine, almond drain, egg, lemon separate, vanilla concentrate, and sugar with a fork.
- Include some flour and whisk until the blend is of a smooth consistency.
- Mix in a few tablespoons of your favoured toppings, also sprinkle more toppings around the sides of the mug and over the batter.
- Microwave for around three minutes until firm. Serve with a glass of sweetened yoghurt. Twofold treat!
3. Yoghurt Frosting
The yoghurt takes the place of butter or most fatty ingredients found in traditional frosting recipes, yet adding the creamy texture without all the unhealthy fat.
How to make:
- Blend some whipped cream, yoghurt, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until completely smooth.
- If a thinner frosting is desired, add a little milk of choice to thin it out.
This yoghurt cream icing can be used in icing cakes or treats like cookies and doughnuts, and is best served instantly after frosting.
- Peanut Butter Dip
Here is a quick and effortless approach to jazz up fresh fruit.
How to make:
- Whisk Hollandia yoghurt, peanut butter, and any sweetener of your choice together and you’ve got a creamy dip for apple and banana slices, strawberries and more.
It’s not only an additional exciting twist to eat fresh fruit, but it also adds some protein to the snack.
5. Yoghurt Pretzels
Yoghurt-covered pretzels are a great snack. They give off a sweet and salty taste with just a tiny bit of tanginess that comes from the yoghurt. To make yogurt bark you need sweetened yoghurt as well as one special thickening ingredient, yogurt powder.
How to make:
- Break up pretzel pieces, add sweetened Hollandia yoghurt, yoghurt powder, melted white chocolate and diced strawberry.
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and top with extra pretzels.
- Bake until you get the desired result and serve with fruit juice.
More From NewsViewsNetwork
Holy Scriptures3 days ago
DOs and DON’Ts while reciting Hanuman Chaalisa!
Recipes4 days ago
Maachha Patropoda (Baked Fish in Banana Leaf)
DIY5 days ago
DIY Gorgeous Cake Stands
Beverages5 days ago
Pear-Based Beverages Help to Meet Fitness Goal
Holy Scriptures5 days ago
Significance of Gāyatrī Mantra: Women are debarred from chanting the holy mantra!
Fashion3 days ago
Know how to dress if you are Overweight?
DIY4 days ago
DIY Simple Mobile Holder from Popsicle Sticks!
Holy Scriptures2 days ago
Benefits of chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra regularly!