Children whose mothers smokedduring their pregnancy are at increased risk of being obese later in life, say researchers.
The findings, published in the journal Experimental Physiology, showed that chemerin, a protein that is produced by fat cells and appears to play a role in energy storage, was more prevalent in the skin and isolated cells of infants whose mothers smoked during pregnancy.
Previous research had shown that chemerin is present in higher levels in the blood of obese people.
The new results suggest that smoking in pregnancy could lead to changes in the regulation of the genes that play an important role in fat cell development and, by extension, obesity.
Natural Birth Control Methods
The methods that prevent pregnancy but are NOT due to any mechanical or hormone manipulation through any contraceptive are considered as natural methods of birth control. In fact, natural methods are nothing but specific actions by a couple to prevent unintended pregnancy.
For an effective natural birth control method, both man and woman must need to have a mutual consent for such a decision. These methods need discipline and self-control. These methods are some of the oldest forms of contraception available.
Abstinence is defined as the practice of restraining oneself from indulging in sexual intercourse or sex play with a partner.
This is the only method which is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy as well as sexually transmitted diseases. Opting for abstinence in a relationship should be a mutual decision by both man and woman. At times, it is difficult to practice it, however, your reasons for this choice makes it easier for you to stick to it.
Withdrawal is a behavioral action by the man during sexual intercourse. In this method, the man is required to draw his organ out of the female organ before the ejaculation i.e the moment when semen begins to spurt out of the male organ.
This may not be a super reliable method for a couple of reasons. First, a man when aroused ejects pre-ejaculate fluid, which may contain at least 300,000 sperm. If by any chance, this is released into the vagina, there is possibility fertilization. On the other hand, this method relies on complete self-control and exact sense of timing to withdraw in time.
Fertility Awareness Methods
This method requires a woman to monitor her body to determine the most fertile period i.e. ovulation time. Then the couple should avoid unprotected intercourse during the ovulation period. This involves being alert to different body changes such as basal body temperature or cervical mucus. It should be recorded to predict the time of will ovulation. The couple must agree to not have intercourse for seven days before and two days after the ovulation.
The fertility awareness methods include the Billings Method, the Symptothermal Method, and the Standard Days Method. One can also use the Fertility Apps available on your mobile phone store to help you track your body’s changes.
Outercourse is referred to as any type of sexual play without sexual intercourse.
This includes erotic massage, kissing, manual stimulation, masturbation, rubbing against each other, fantasy, or other methods or toys used to attain orgasm.
Continuous breastfeeding or lactational amenorrhea method helps to postpone the ovulation for up to six months post-delivery. This method works due to the fact that the hormone required to stimulate milk production prevents the release of the hormone that triggers ovulation.
However, a couple should not rely on this method for more than six months or if the woman got her period since giving birth. Additionally, the lactational amenorrhea method is only effective when the woman feeds the baby at least six times a day or every four hours during the day and every six hours at night from both breasts.
How to overcome erectile dysfunction naturally.
Get some sleep for your sleepless nights!
Nowadays, sleepless nights are very common among people of any age group. However, in medical terms insomnia, the inability to sleep or excessive wakening in the night impairs the functioning of the immune system in the long term. And the good thing is insomnia generally treatable, no matter what your age. The key to good sleep often lies in lifestyle that a person adopts during the day as well as while going to bed.
Here are a few tips that help in overcoming insomnia.
- Make a schedule of your sleeping time and adhere to it. Try your best to keep your bedtime and wake up time consistent on all days including on weekends.
- Stay active and do your regular activities to promote a good night’s sleep. Practicing some exercise a few hours before bedtime is helpful for getting a nice sleep.
- In case you are on medication, check with your doctor if the medicines contribute to your insomnia. You can also check the labels of OTC products, if they contain caffeine or other stimulants, such as pseudoephedrine.
- Limit or avoid naps during the day time. It is often seen that naps make it tough to fall asleep at night.
- Say no to caffeine and alcohol and even the nicotine. All of these prevent you from sleeping.
- Don’t put up with pain. If a painful condition troubles you, visit your doctor and discuss options for pain relievers that are effective enough to control pain while sleeping.
- Stay away from large meals and beverages before bed. A light snack is good to avoid heartburn and drinking less liquid before bedtime will prevent you from waking up frequently to urinate.
- Always keep your bedroom cozy for sleep, i.e. Keep it dark and quiet and at a comfortable temperature. Always use your bedroom for sex or sleep. It is better if you can hide all clocks and even wristwatches and mobile phone, so you don’t have to worry about what time it is.
- Keep your worries away once you get into bed. Be calm and relax. A warm bath or maybe a massage using aromatic oils before bedtime helps in better sleep. You can also do common bedtime rituals, such as taking a hot bath, soft music, reading, breathing exercises, yoga or prayer.
- Do not get into the bed if it is too early to sleep. You can read in another room until you feel sleepy, then go to the bedroom to sleep.
- Sleep as much as you need and rest your mind. Then get out of bed and avoid staying in bed if you’re not sleeping.
Yoga before bedtime cures INSOMNIA…
Breast Cancer: Do not ignore the early signs!
Breast cancer is considered one of the common cancers nowadays. Not only women but men also fall victim to this disease. However, the chances of men are very less. Generally, if there is a lump in the breast, then we consider it to be the first symptom of breast cancer. But there are many other signs that we mostly ignore. As a consequence of which we identify the tumor quite late.
Most of the researches have revealed that there are many such factors in hormones and our lifestyle due to which the chances of breast cancer are highest. But if it is identified in its initial stage then its treatment will be easy. According to a survey, in the year 2018, there are about 1,62,468 new cases in India and about 87,090 deaths due to breast cancer.
Let’s know what the other symptoms of breast cancer are.
- Swelling and redness in skin
- Change in both breast sizes
- Pain in breast area or nipple
- Nipple discharge (not breast milk)
- Lump in the armpit
- Bleeding from Nipple
- Orange spots on breast skin
- Throat or armpit lymph nodes
- Itching in the breast for several days
If you find any of these symptoms then visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Check how a glass of warm water is better than cold water!
5 YOGA POSES THAT IMPROVES YOUR SLEEP
Yoga before bedtime allows the toxins in the body to release. It also calms the mind and takes the day-to-day stress off the body. In other words we can say, this rejuvenates the body and helps in getting a good night’s sleep.
Here are five yoga poses that will help you to get a stress-free and restful sleep. The great thing about these poses or asanas that these don’t need a proper yoga mattress on the floor, it can be done in bed.
Supta Jaṭhara Parivartānāsana (Supine Spinal Twist)
This pose helps in stretching the back and the spinal column. It helps in releasing stress, which is a must thing before bedtime. It also quiets the mind and stimulates the abdominal organs, kidneys and intestines. You can also place a folded blanket or a pillow under the knee, if it hurts. People suffering from chronic knee injuries are advised NOT to do this pose.
Balasana (Child’s Pose)
This is a relaxing pose that calms down the mind and helps in relieving the stress and fatigue. It stretches the thighs, hips and ankles. People suffering from back pain are advised to put a pillow under their torso. People with high blood pressure and knee injuries are advised NOT to do Balasana.
Supta Baddha Konasana (Reclining Goddess Pose)
This is a classic soothing pose, Supta Baddha Konasana not only calms down the nervous system but also stimulates the heart by improving blood circulation in body. This pose is best known for relieving mental stress and mild depression and contributes a lot to sleep better. People with knee or groin issues should do this with support under the knees.
Viparita Karani (Legs-Up-The-Wall Pose)
This is a powerful pose for many issues including insomnia, stress, anxiety, headaches, menstrual cramps and menopause, which can ultimately impact sleep. It also provides relief for cramped or tired legs, improves circulation, and stretches the back of the legs and torso. The pose should be avoided if you have glaucoma or serious neck injuries.
Savasana (Corpse Pose)
Savasana is the best pose that rejuvenates entire body, mind and soul by releasing body stress and mental tension. The pose helps to get rid of the stresses of the day and makes you relaxed from head to toe. This also decreases blood pressure, oxygen consumption and metabolic rate and increases focus, concentration and energy levels.
These are the few simple yoga poses before bedtime that will help you to get better sleep than before.
Slight change in your Lifestyle can bring the spark back!!!
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a very common yet major problem for most of the men irrespective of the age group. ED occurs for many factors including particular health disorder, emotional relationship problems, specific medication, and alcohol or smoking habits and fortunately it can be curable. Although there are many ED treatment options including medication and surgery, there are also some natural remedies which can help to overcome the problem. Apart from this, certain activities or lack of activity also causes ED, so before trying out medications or natural remedies, some changes in lifestyle can also be considered for better results.
Here are some lifestyle changes that one needs to try before opting for medication or surgery.
- Exercise regularly
Regular exercise has helped a lot of people to overcome most of the health problems. Similarly, for ED, improvement in blood pressure, blood flow, and overall fitness may significantly reduce the risks of ED. Apart from regular cardio exercises, it is advised to focus on various pelvic exercises and Pilates as well.
2. Eat Healthy
Healthy eating habits have always helped us to stay fit. Eating right and nutritious food helps to reduce the risk of many vascular and lifestyle diseases, which are the major cause for ED. Some of the foods that help in curing ED includes watermelon, dark chocolate, and pomegranate juice.
3. Say No to Alcohol and Smoking
Both of these activities affect health badly and lead to many potential health risks, including cardiovascular disorders and ED. Eliminating alcohol and smoking habits may help cure ED problems.
4. Stay stress-free
Stress is another major factor that impacts sexual performance. Stress comes from several directions including finances, work, and relationship issues. All you need to do is keep yourself calm and try to find solutions to your problems. To reduce your stress levels, some meditation can be tried out or some soulful music can also help in reducing unnecessary mental pressures.
5. Keep yourself engage in sexual activities
Engage yourself in certain sexual actions that turn you on. This helps in partial erections which has a positive impact on ED. The increased blood flow to the genital helps to stimulate and enhances the function over a period of time.
So, these are a few tips that might benefit you before you go for medications. It is advisable to consult a doctor before taking any medications or herbal supplements.
Chelox therapy, Laser therapy & Chelation Therapy
Recently, one person was admitted to a well-known nursing home at Pune, due to severe chest pain. He had an earlier attack in 2012 and was under treatment. The doctors now suggested Angiography.
Upon undergoing Angiography at multi-specialty Hospital Doctors diagnosed multiple blockages for which Angioplasty was ruled out and instead, suggested ‘Bypass Surgery’.
That evening, he was brought home as the doctor suggested his heart is very weak, bypass could be performed only after 10 – 15 days.
Meanwhile, after discussing the matter with relatives and close friends, fresh information came from a family friend.
A new treatment is known as-“Chelox therapy, Laser therapy & Chelation Therapy” has been introduced into the Indian medical theatre.
With this therapy, a patient who has to undergo by-pass need not do so.
Instead, the patient is given about 30 bottles of IV fluids in which certain medicament are injected. The medicine cleans the system and removes all blockages from the heart and the arteries. The number of bottles given may increase depending upon the age-factor and health of the patient.
Cost per bottle may be around Rs.1300/-.
Currently, only a few doctors in India specialize in this field
One of them is DR.Vikrant Laate. In Pune.
He has a list of patients who had to undergo by-pass from major hospitals; but, instead of after undergoing the new treatment, they are absolutely fine and are leading a normal life. Without or minimum medicine.
Dr. Vikrant Laate
Suvish Holistic Wellness Centre,
Mob: +919970970770, 9975170399.
This treatment has been done at Chennai Anna Nagar Neomed HOSPITAL also.
This helpful medical article curated from the web.
Masterpiece of a Doctor 🍾👏🎯💯👌
Dr. Patxi Ulibarri is the Medical Director of a Bilbao Hospital in Bizkaia Spain.
* This is the extract of an interview on local TV, where he was asked about food and sports issues …
Here it goes…
* Question: Cardiovascular exercises prolong life … Is it true?
* Answer: Your heart was made to beat a certain number of times and go … Do not waste those beats in exercises … Eventually, everything is spent. Accelerating your heart will not make you live longer: That’s like saying that you can prolong the life of your car by driving faster. Do you want to live longer? Take a nap. *
* Q: Should I stop eating red meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
* A: You need to understand the logistics of efficiency. What does the Lamb eat? Grass, fodder, and legumes. What are those things? Vegetables! Then a barbecue or a barbecue is nothing more than an effective mechanism to place vegetables in your system. Do you need grains? Eat chicken! *
* Q: Should I reduce my alcohol consumption?
* A: No way. Wine is made of fruit. Brandy is a distilled wine, which means that they take the water out of the fruit and thus one takes advantage of it better. Beer is also made from grains … Get drunk! *
* Q: What are the advantages of a regular exercise program?
* A: My philosophy is: If nothing hurts you, you’re fine and you do not have to do anything. *
* Q: Are fried foods harmful?
* A: YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME !! Today the food is fried in vegetable oil. These foods are literally impregnated with “vegetable” oil … How can something vegetable be harmful to your health? *
* Q: Do push-ups help reduce fat?
* A: Absolutely NO! Exercising a muscle only causes it to increase in size. *
* Q: Does chocolate do badly?
* A: Are you crazy? Cocoa, another vegetable! It is a very good meal to be happy. *
* Life should not be a trip to the grave, with the intention of getting there safe and sound with an attractive body and well preserved … Better to exceed: Beer in one hand, an appetizer in the other, much sex and a body totally spent, completely used and screaming: It was worth it !! WHAT TRIP!!!*
– If walking was healthy, the postman would be immortal.
– The whale swims all day, only eats fish, only takes water … and is fat !!
– The rabbit eats well, runs, jumps and lives only 15 years.
– The turtle does not run or do anything … * And lives 450 years! *
* If you can not find half of your orange, do not be discouraged … Look for half a lemon, add rum, ice, coke, and …
* Enjoy your Life !!! *
Be careful when you drink cold water
1. A doctor friend came to me to chat and said that the weather was very hot. Under the sun, it could reach 40 degrees C.
He said: At 40 degrees if you drink ice water in an instant, the micro blood vessels could explode. One of his friends just went into the house to wash his feet with cold water. Then his eyes could not see clearly, and he passed out. Only the ears could hear the sound. He was terrified!
2. The temperature in some places has reached 38 degrees C or higher, but the temperature of the body sense should be higher. The danger is not just with drinking ice cold water. The same danger may occur with even washing hands / washing your face / washing your feet. You must not subject any part of the hot body to temperature shock with cold water.
You need about 30 minutes to allow the body to cool down and adjusted to the indoor temperature. Drink natural temperature water / lukewarm water of around 34 to 36 degrees C.
3. There is a very strong man. The doctor had examined him in the hospital about three years ago.
He met the man again and was surprised to find that he had a stroke. He was in bad condition. The man told the doctor, ” Recently, on a hot day, upon returning home, in order to quickly cool off from the heat, I immediately took a cold shower. I felt that I could not move my jaws properly. I immediately called an ambulance to send me to the hospital. That saved my life.”
Remember, especially on a hot day, avoid fridge water or ice-cold water to cool off as it will cause rapid contraction of blood vessels.
Adults with young children at home should inform their helpers about this.
The weather is abnormal recently. It may be nice to have a cold drink to cool down, but it is very dangerous! Avoid gulping down the drink, drink it slowly.
Please share this article with your family and friends.
It may save a life!
Warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems such as:-
2. High blood pressure
3. Low blood pressure
4. Pain of joints
5. Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat
7. Increased level of cholesterol
9. Bodily discomfort
10. Golu pain
12. Hooping Cough
13. Blockage of veins
14. Disease-related to Uterus & Urine
15. Stomach problems
16. Poor appetite
17. Also, all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat.
HOW TO USE WARM WATER
Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 2 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 2 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.
DO NOT eat anything 45mins after taking the water.
The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within a reasonable period such as:-
✔ Diabetes in 30 days
✔ Blood pressure in 30 days
✔ Stomach problems in 10 days
✔ All types of Cancer in 9 months
✔ Blockage of veins in 6 months
✔ Poor appetite in 10 days
✔ Uterus and related diseases in 10 days
✔ Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days
✔ Women problems in 15 days
✔ Heart diseases in 30 days
✔ Headache/migraine in 3 days
✔ Cholesterol in 4 months
✔ Epilepsy and paralysis continuously in 9 months
✔ Asthma in 4 months
COLDWATER IS BAD FOR YOU!!!
If cold water does not affect you at a young age, it will harm you at old age.
* Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes a heart attack. Cold drinks are the main reason for heart attack.
* It also creates problems in the liver. It makes fat stuck with the liver. Most people waiting for a liver transplant are victims of cold water drinking.
* Cold water affect internal walls of the stomach. It affects the large intestine and results in Cancer.
This health-related article curated from the web.
To a healthier life
Japanese surprising research…….
1. Acidity not only caused by diet errors but more dominated because of stress.
2. Hypertension not only caused by too much consumption of salty foods but mainly because of errors in managing emotions.
3. Cholesterol is not only caused by fatty foods, but excessive laziness is more responsible.
4. Asthma not only because of the disruption of oxygen supply to the lungs, but often sad feelings make lungs unstable.
5. Diabetes not only because of too much consumption of glucose, but selfish & stubborn attitude disrupts the function of the pancreas.
The true cause of any disease are :
If we want to be healthy…
… fix our mind & … FOR THAT
….Do regular Exercises,
…which will strengthen our soul & mind
….Don’t search a reason for not getting time for this
…if u don’t find time then it proves that you are lazy….isn’t it?
…. It is after all your choice whether to invite all the above diseases or to strengthen by adopting Exercises & Meditation practices……
Wishing you a Healthy active lifestyle😊
This helpful article curated from the web.
More From NewsViewsNetwork
Resources4 days ago
Ground Water Depletion in India: The crisis which is going to surface everywhere
Commercial5 days ago
DLF Sells Nine Acre Land To American Express For Rs 300 Crore
Arts & Culture2 days ago
Madhubani Paintings: A traditional form of Art from Bihar
Myth5 days ago
Women are Fascinated by Men with these Zodiac signs
@Life4 days ago
Alternatives of Meditation for Anxiety
EDITOR'S PICK6 days ago
Magical Landscapes of Ladakh – A Must-Visit Destination
DIY6 days ago
DIY Hot & Sexy Palm Leaf Convertible Halter-Tank Top!
Resources2 days ago
SAVE WATER: It’s high time