The Supreme Court Monday declined early hearing of petitions in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute case.
A bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said it had already listed the appeals before the appropriate bench in January.”We have already passed the order. The appeals are coming up in January. Permission declined,” the bench said while rejecting the request of early hearing of lawyer Barun Kumar Sinha, appearing for the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha.
The top court had earlier fixed the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case for the first week of January before an “appropriate bench”, which will decide the schedule of hearing.
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta and senior advocate CS Vaidyanathan, appearing for the UP government and deity Ramlala respectively, had sought early listing of the appeals in the case after referring to their long pendency.
Earlier, a three-judge bench, by a 2:1 majority, refused to refer to a five-judge constitution bench the issue of reconsideration of the observations in its 1994 judgement of the Allahabad High Court that a mosque was not integral to Islam. The matter had arisen during the hearing of the Ayodhya land dispute.
- The apex court bench headed by the then Chief Justice Dipak Misra had said that the civil suit has to be decided on the basis of evidence.It had also said that the previous verdict has no relevance to this issue. As many as 14 appeals have been filed against the high court judgement, delivered in four civil suits, that the 2.77 acre land be partitioned equally among three parties — the Sunni Waqf Board, the Nirmohi Akhara and Ram Lalla.
India to develop 4 km stretch of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor from Dera Baba Nanak
India will develop 4 km stretch of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor from Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur district of Punjab to International Border with Pakistan, Parliament was informed Thursday.
The much-awaited corridor will connect Darbar Sahib in Pakistan’s Kartarpur – the final resting place of first Sikh guru Guru Nanak Dev – with Dera Baba Nanak shrine in India.
“The government of India has decided to develop the corridor from Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur district up to the International Border (with Pakistan),” Minister of State for Highways Mansukh L Mandaviya said in a written reply to Lok Sabha. He was replying to a question whether the National Highways Authority of India has developed or plans to develop any project on the corridor.
Approximate length of the road project is about 4 km,” he said.
Work on determination of the alignment of road has been initiated, he added.
On November 26, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh laid the foundation stone for the corridor. The decision to build the passage was taken by the Union Cabinet on November 22.
Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism, had spent more than 18 years of his life in Kartarpur. Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan laid the foundation stone for the corridor in Pakistan on November 28.
The corridor will facilitate visa-free movement of Indian Sikh pilgrims.
NCR transport corporation gives nod for Regional Rapid Transit System
The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Board has approved the DPR (Detailed Project Report) of Delhi-Gurugram-SNB (Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror Urban Complex) Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor, boosting connectivity between these cities. The go-ahead has prioritised the implementation of one of the three RRTS- Delhi-Gurugram-Alwar, to be implemented in three stages.
According to NCRTC officials, in the first stage, the Delhi – Gurugram – Rewari – SNB Urban Complex will be constructed. In stage II, it will be extended from SNB Urban Complex to Sotanala while in Stage III, SNB Urban Complex to Alwar will be constructed. The 106 km long, Delhi-Gurugram-SNB corridor will be elevated for about 71 km (11 stations), the remaining 35 km (five stations) will be constructed underground, mostly in Delhi and Gurugram. This corridor will converge with other RRTS corridors in Sarai Kale Khan and will be interoperable, facilitating commuters’ movement from one corridor to another without the hassle of changing trains.
Similarly, with an intent to incentivise the use of Public Transport, Delhi-Gurugram-SNB corridor will be seamlessly integrated with other modes of transport in NCR. RRTS trains with design speed of 180kmph, operation speed of 160kmph and average speed of 100kmph will be available at a frequency of every 5-10 minutes. “The infrastructure is being designed for up to 9 coaches train. These trains will be air-conditioned with transverse seating and overhead luggage space for commuter comfort. There would be priority seating arrangements for people with special needs, an exclusive coach for women travelers and a business class coach in every train to encourage people to leave their cars for public transport,” the official said.
This RRTS smart line will pass through urban and industrial areas of Haryana and connect Delhi airport with the RRTS network, increasing the overall productivity of NCR. The corridor will strengthen the regional transport infrastructure by providing a fast, safe, comfortable and reliable mobility option to the residents of Delhi, Gurugram, Rewari, Manesar, Daruheda, Bawal and nearby areas. “The fast commuting connecting Delhi to nearby regions will be immensely beneficial in decongesting Delhi and its roads, providing citizens the choice to live and work in different regional nodes to lead a better quality of life,”the official further said.
Once constructed, the corridor is expected to bring down the travel time between SKK-SNB in less than 70 minutes (106 km). The daily ridership on this corridor is estimated to be 8.5 lakh in 2025.
Modi attends Maldives Prez Solih’s swearing-in ceremony as island shifts towards India from China
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived here on Saturday to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Maldives President-elect Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, who surprisingly defeated strongman Abdulla Yameen in September.
This is Modi’s first visit to the Maldives as prime minister. The last visit by an Indian Prime Minister to the Indian Ocean island nation was by Manmohan Singh in 2011.
“I will convey to the new Maldivian Government of Mr Solih the desire of the Indian Government to work closely for realisation of their developmental priorities, especially in areas of infrastructure, health care, connectivity & human resource development,” Modi said in a series of tweets ahead of the visit.
He said the recent elections in the Maldives represent the collective aspirations of the people for democracy, rule of law and a prosperous future.
“We in India strongly desire to see a stable, democratic, prosperous and peaceful Republic of Maldives,” the prime minister said.
Modi also congratulated Solih on his victory in the recent elections and wished him “the very best for his tenure”.
“India and the Maldives share a strong partnership rooted in history, strong bonds between our peoples, and their shared aspiration for peace and prosperity. My Government’s vision of inclusive development Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikaas’ extends to all our neighbours too,” he said.
Modi also said he will convey to Solih his wish to work with the new Maldives government in different areas to boost bilateral ties.
Solih, the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party’s candidate who surprisingly emerged victorious over incumbent president Yameen in the election held on September 23, had extended the invitation during a phone call by Modi.
The Maldives is the only South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation SAARC country that Modi has not visited. His visit to the Maldives, a strategically vital island and a popular tourist destination, was cancelled in March 2015 due to the volatile political situation then.
India-Maldives ties came under strain under Yameen who was perceived to be close to China. Some decisions by Yameen including imposition of restrictions on work visas for Indians and signing of a new Free Trade Agreement with Beijing also did not go down well with New Delhi.
Relations between India and the Maldives deteriorated further after Yameen imposed emergency on February 5 this year. India had criticised his decision and asked his government to restore the credibility of the electoral and political process by releasing political prisoners. The emergency lasted for 45 days.
Rohit, Jadeja star as India rout West Indies in 5th ODI, win series 3-1 PTI |
A ruthless India completed a nine-wicket demolition of the West Indies in the fifth and final ODI in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday for their sixth successive series win at home.
Left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja took four wickets to help India bundle out the West Indies for 104 in just 31.5 overs. Pacers Khaleel Ahmed and Jasprit Bumrah chipped in with two wickets each.
The home team took just 14.5 overs to reach the paltry target, courtesy an unbeaten 99-run stand between Rohit Sharma (62 off 54) and captain Virat Kohli (33 off 29), following another low score from Shikhar Dhawan.
It was a complete surrender from the West Indies, who let themselves down after competing hard in the first three ODIs. The previous game at Mumbai too was dominated by the hosts before they romped to a 3-1 series win. India last a lost a series at home in 2015, when they went down 2-3 against South Africa.
The hosts wasted in no time completing the 105-run target after the bowlers laid the foundation of a massive victory. Rohit continued his fine form, notching up a half-century, in the process going past the 1,000-run mark for the calendar year 2018 and also hitting his 200th six in ODIs.
The India vice-captain had a lucky escape when he was caught behind by Shai Hope off Oshane Thomas’ bowling on 18. He made most of that reprieve as he hit five boundaries and struck five imperious sixes. Kohli too was solid at the other end and his innings comprised six fours.
Dhawan’s soft dismissal would probably be one of the lows for India as he chopped on a delivery from Thomas, who worked up good pace but was inconsistent with his line and length.
Earlier, the West Indies were in trouble right from the start after skipper Jason Holder chose to bat. Pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar had Kieran Powell caught behind by M S Dhoni for a duck off the fourth ball, giving India their first wicket.
Shai Hope, who has been one of the best West Indies batsmen on tour alongside Shimron Hetmyer, was castled by Bumrah off a beauty in the second over to leave the team at 2 for 2. The experienced Marlon Samuels, from whom a lot was expected, led a brief revival, hitting some crisp boundaries and the only six of the innings.
The Indian domination could be gauged from the fact that the first boundary came in the sixth over when Rovman Powell lofted one from Bumrah over the infield. Samuels’ resistance ended in the 12th over when he fell to a soft dismissal of Jadeja for 24, spooning a catch to skipper Virat Kohli.
As has often been the case in the series, Holder showed patience and skill to resist the rampant Indian bowlers but his dismissal hastened the end. The lanky Holder was taken by Kedar Jadhav, running in from the deep when he tried to go ariel against Khaleel Ahmed. He was the top-scorer with 25. The spinners took over and polished off the tail.
How to Prevent Wastage of Time?
Many a times, we plan to complete a task but at the end of the day, we are again left with our incomplete tasks, work pressure, frustration and dissatisfaction. Thus, we tend to regret to have wasted a complete day.
Okay, if you are in the same boat regretting to have wasted your day; herein, we have few tips to help you save your time and earn productive results at the end of the day.
- Follow a schedule for the day. In the morning, you can jot down the important tasks of your day and try sticking to them. You should diligently aim at completing your work.
- Avoid distractions. All you have to do is, set up your priorities and you must try to complete the task at higher priority level first.
- You should avoid the distractive sensory stimulations. Yes, while working, you should concentrate at your work without the distraction from your cellphone. You can switch off your internet and put your phone at the silent mode.
- You should avoid doing multi-tasking. Yes, it is better to complete a task efficiently rather than working on many tasks at a same time. Multi-tasking leads to decrease in efficiency and quality of the work thus, increasing the time.
- When doing a work for the first time, try to do it impeccably. Well! If you don’t work perfectly for the first time, you need to repeat it and it is again a time-consuming dint.
- Take a sheet of paper and make 24 columns in it. Mark each column as 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and so on till 24:00 as per the 24-hour clock. Cross your sleeping hours. Say if you sleep from 8:00pm to 6:00 am; cross from 20:00 to 24:00 and 1:00 to 6:00. Now for every hour, take out 5 minutes and list down the work done. Well! Now depending on your priorities; you can decide how much you wasted and improve later on.
- Give yourself a break of 5 minutes after an hour of continuous working. You can take deep breaths in order to rejuvenate your energy and then get back to your work afresh.
- Began to trust people especially when working as a team. In order to save your time, you must divide the tasks among your team members and complete your share of work. This way not only your time is saved but your quality of work also improves.
- Before starting your day, having the list of tasks to be completed is a must. However, it is more important to have well-defined objectives and clear goals for your day and your life to save your time in long run.
- Stop listening to your mind when it attracts you towards distractions. Try to set up small goals and stay determined to complete them. Don’t deviate from your scheduled routine.
Hope this helps to save your time and yield effective, productive results.
Stay tuned for such kind of articles.
Ten Reasons Stating the Importance of Breakfast
The twelve-lettered word ‘breakfast’ plays a significant role in human life. The literal meaning of this word implies the act of breaking the fast of approximately 8-12 hours from night to morning during which we tend to sleep. Eating a healthy breakfast before beginning the day is extremely necessary for a healthy life. However, in the busy life of today’s world, we tend to skip the breakfast thus, inviting numerous health issues in our lives. Even, during the busy schedule when we tend to get late, we must grab a healthy chunk of food to make our day active. In the case, time does not permits the idea of sitting and taking the wholesome breakfast calmly, one can switch over to quick breakfast ideas like, fruits, shakes, juices, sandwiches, sprouts, and many more.
Thus, herein, we bring to you few important reasons stating the significance of breakfast in our lives.
- Breakfast is the Energizing Fuel
Breakfast provides enough energy to keep going throughout the day. It is said that the healthy breakfast provides requisite amount of nutrients to keep you energize for hours.
- Breakfast Prevents Starvation
Yes, you found right. After the sleep of 8-12 hours, the morning is filled with crankiness because the dinner taken the previous day is already digested and the body requires some calories to start the day. In case the breakfast is missed, then, we tend to feel hungry till the lunch time.
- Breakfast Sets A Routine
Ideally, it is considered appropriate to take the breakfast after an hour of waking up. This generous act in the morning not only helps the stomach to calm but also sets a routine for a complete day. Because of a proper meal in the morning, the person feels the necessity to take lunch, supper and dinner on time.
- Breakfast Promotes the Metabolism of Body
Breakfast activates the digestive enzymes which digest our food timely. Thus, the carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and lipids taken in by us are broken down into smaller molecules of energy thus, balancing our metabolic rate and helping us actively focus on the activities of our day.
- Breakfast Prevents Acidity
Due to the hectic schedule and busy lifestyle, the people tend to develop acidity due to the dis-balance in the concentration of the hydrochloric acid of the stomach. The stomach acid causes the pH of body to rise thereby, causing acidity in the body. Acidity is harmful as it gives a puking sensation and can even accumulate in brain causing major problems.
- Breakfast Prevents Obesity
Obesity does not only hamper our physique but also disrupts our daily activities by reducing our stamina. Thus, obesity is considered as a root cause of most of the health disorders like, hypertension, diabetes and many more. It is found that people who tend to skip the breakfast in order to cut back some calories actually end up accumulating unnecessary fat on their body.
- Breakfast Avoids Diseases
Yes, proper breakfast everyday along with adequate amount of water daily prevents numerous disorders like, diabetes, heart disease and gastro-intestinal disorders. This is because regular breakfast uptake maintains the blood sugar level of the body. In the other sense, it is an established fact that regular uptake of healthy breakfast increases the age.
- Breakfast Improves Memory
According to a US based study, breakfast improves concentration and enhances the memory. It was found that the children who ate breakfast daily secured good grades in comparison with those who skipped the first meal of the day.
- Breakfast Promotes Good Mood
By helping you cut back the crankiness of the morning, breakfast gives you a relief from your tiredness and irritation thus, lifting up your mood for the whole day.
- Breakfast Combats Stress
It is found that taking breakfast ensures that the person gets mentally prepared for the day. This also increases the calmness thus, helping the person to prioritize the schedule and work accordingly.
It’s Not Easy To Be a Woman
Woman has many definitions according to the mindset of people. I would define a woman as a multi-tasker capable of maintaining a balance between professional and personal lives similarly like a man. Hence, ideally the stress of survival for a man and a woman should be equivalent however; in the real situation life of a woman is not easy.
Yes, it is not easy to be a woman and I can provide several facts proving this but herein, I am giving ten momentous reasons to prove this:-
- When a girl is born, many times, the families are not happy. The birth of a girl is considered as a liability while that of a boy is considered as a moment of pride. This is the reason why female foeticide is prominent in the states of Haryana, Rajasthan and others.
- Even if the girl is not killed inside the mother’s womb, she is killed at every moment of life when the father considers her as a liability. Her pain is heartfelt when she is not allowed to play and study as her brothers and male cousins. She finds it is inhuman treatment when her parents ask her to do the household stuff because she is a girl. Yet, she gets accustomed to the circumstances.
Well! Because of these two main causes, the girls suffer other kinds of discrimination also. Coming back to them: –
- The girl has to get accustomed to the circumstances which she does not find favorable otherwise, she is considered as a characterless woman. The girls are considered as the reputation of the family and hence, their life is amidst numerous conditions while boys are free. The girl has to wear clothes accordingly otherwise she might be a victim of eve-teasing. It seems as if it’s the responsibility of the girl to protect herself from all the unwanted stuffs and the most of the times she should bear the nasty comments because she is a girl. Well! This is a norm but boys are often not punished for eve-teasing a girl except of the case, when girl rises the voice and make an official complaint strongly.
- Girl should not enjoy the late night parties or else her character is judged. A woman can neither come late to her house. A lady should not oppose the wrongdoers or else they can contaminate her character. After all, rapes happen in our nation but the problem is that the character of a rape victim is subjected to judgment but not the deed of the brutal rapist. A rapist can get married and start a family but a rape victim can’t.
- A normal woman should be a super-heroine. She should take care of her parents, her in-laws, her husband, her kids, her job, her house and everything else. And above all, if she misses even a duty, she can be a subject of humiliation, or harassment. She is neither safe in her house nor at her workplace. She can be a victim of sexual harassment at her workplace and if she oppose, her character is again at the stake of judgment. Same happens, even in her house wherein she could be a victim of domestic violence, emotional harassment, dowry harassment, marital rape and what not but being a woman she should endure every adverse circumstance.
- From her home to her workplace, she is not at all safe. The people tend to judge her character on the basis of her clothes, her lifestyle. Thus, she has to live her life according to her families’ and her society’s customs and she is not independent to live her life as she wants and if she opposes, than it’s not at all good for her.
- She should be educated, beautiful, intelligent, and must be earning well. Her parents must also give hefty dowry in order to get her married. When, everything is required yet, if a girl belonging to a typical Indian family wants to step out of her hometown for studies or job, her professional growth is amidst the constraints of the societal norms.
- Such is the mindset of our nation that we have help-lines to protect women and we have laws to provide justice but the basic necessities for a woman are considered to be the items of luxury. The Personal Hygiene Items for a woman are subjected to 12% of GST and are considered amongst the item of luxury while the Family Planning Items are considered as necessities and are tax-free. The hypocrisy of our nation is clear.
- Scientifically, the woman suffers the pain equivalent to the pain suffered during a heart attack during the five days of her menstrual cycle. And during pregnancy, the gestation period is also associated with unbearable pain with long-term consequences. Apart from this, the labor pain during the delivery of the child has an extremely high density. Every woman suffers this stuff in her lifetime and moreover, she endures and emerges out of it. Yet, she is considered to be fragile. The fact is that she is the strongest.
- The fathom of a woman’s heart is unbelievable. She is so much attached to her family and loved ones that she has stamina and power to sacrifice her career, her life. Yet, at any moment she can hear that she has not done anything.
Well! I was compelled to write this article due to the hypocrisies in our nation. We tend to respect and worship a woman Goddess Durga during Durga Pooja yet in reality; we tend not to respect the women in our lives. We tend to mistreat our mothers, sisters, spouses, friends etc by judging them at various moments of the life or by not encouraging them following their instinct. Herein, I don’t want to preach about equality or discrimination. All I want is that the readers must give a thought and feel the pain of the woman’s heart when she finds her life to be difficult because a woman’s life is not easy.
Top10 technology of 21st century
Technology has played a crucial role in performing an art of expressing.It has rebuild opportunities which defines the transformation of knowledge and skills to the next level. Here are some of the coolest technology gadgets which have changed the surface for the human race :
1. Hover Board or Self Balancing Scooter.
A Hover Board or a Self Balancing scooter is a personal transport vehicle consisting of two motorised wheels and supported by a pair of pads for the placement of human feet. It is subjected to technology by the Chinese which is nowadays one of the most convenient sources of transport for a single person. This device can cover a speed of 9-21 kmph and is strongly recommended to use safety gears while using the vehicle. Powered lithium-ion battery pack, this vehicle is fully automatic and the operator has an advantage of user friendly assistance. In some developed countries like the U.S.A ,Russia or China, this vehicle is high on demand from celebrities to teenagers. But it is yet to overcome minds of many.
2. A Flying ‘Drone’.
Drones are generally aerial vehicles which can take off into the air without an actual pilot. Drones are generally controlled by remote control system or a ground cockpit. Drones are generally equipped with different technological features including infra-red cameras, GPS and laser technology. The use of a drone is specially conducted with military operations through which navigation gets more easier via such an aerial aircraft. Though it has been involved with trend to capture images for bloggers, film makers and other useful communicative activities. A drone comes in many sizes, shapes and price depending on the work purpose and is specially fitted with a camera for 360 coverage and also live video broadcast. A drone is specifically built in with a wireless FPV transmitter built in along with an antennae and depending on the type of drone, the live video signals are transmitted wither by a remote controller, a computer, a tablet or a smart phone device. With the latest drones coming on, cellular networks such as 4G/LTE can be directly connected with the drones for live video streaming which is nowadays used for events, music shows and blogging for social media promotions and activities. These flying objects are a boon to the human world as is possibly one of the most advanced form of technology in today’s world.
3. Virtual Reality (VR).
Virtual Reality in scientific terms, is a computer technology which are used in Virtual Reality created headsets which is actually a combination of physical spaces or multiple projected environment generating sounds, sensations and images simulating a user’s physical presence in an imaginary or virtual world. These VR headsets are head mounted goggles insisted with a fold strap to get fitted with the human head and a screen in front of the human eyes. Some VR headsets includes inbuilt audio and sound features and some are manual via speakers or headphones. VR headsets like the Playstation VR or the Oculus Rift are often referred to as the HMDs (Head Mounted Displays).The actual aim of the hardware is to create what appears to be life size,3D virtual environment without boundaries. Therefore, whatever we watch, the screen mounted to the face always follows. This is more of augmented reality which involves the work of graphics in the view of the realistic world. The lenses focus and reshape the picture for each eye and create stereoscopic 3D image. This Virtual Reality device is high on demand and is one of the most innovative devices in the modern world.
4. Nintendo Switch
With the tag line of Freedom to have fun. Wherever. Whenever, Nintendo-The Mario Developer has designed the latest Nintendo Switch which has transformed the home gaming console to a portable gaming system which has certainly enabled gamers to play games for more duration. With the latest features involved the Nintendo Switch consists of two controllers vertical and sideways with motion sensing controls and buttons adding total gaming flexibility. It also involves multiplayer option by just pairing up with a friend. The Nintendo Switch includes sense of touch as well as HD rumble. It also comes up with an IR Motion Camera in Joy Con which can detect shape, movement and distance of objects which are captured by the camera generating more advanced game play. The overall system comes up with the Nintendo Switch Screen, Switch Dock, Joy-Con(Controllers),Joy-Con Grips and Joy-Con Straps. The 6.2 inch screen is built in multi-touch captive with display resolution of 1280 x 720. It also includes 32 GB internal memory with expandable micro SDHC or SDXC card slot. Outstanding Battery Life of more than near about to 5 hours. The weight of the fully loaded device is approximately 300 grams with built in NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor and is also enabled with Bluetooth 4.1.The video output via HDMI is up to 1080p. It also consists of Lithium-ion battery of 4310 mAh. The Nintendo Switch also comes up with exciting new colours that fascinates the modern gaming trend.
5. Snapchat Spectacles.
The Snapchat-connected spectacles is proving to define social media experiences to a next level. These spectacles can record a ten second video which can be added to memories via wireless networking. This technology is trending and one would love to get involved with activities using these sunglasses. The spectacles can save about 200 snaps.Social media gets more interesting with such devices on the edge.
6. Fly board.
A Fly-board is the latest trend for obsessive water sport and which is actually a hydro-flight device that supplies energy to drive the Fly-board up into the air. In the Fly-board,the rider stands on a board that is connected by a hose pipe from the water craft.The water is now forced by nozzles to a boots pair that is underneath which actually allows thrust for the Fly-board rider to fly in the air up to a level of approximately 50 ft and a splashing dive under water to 8 ft. A Fly-board world championship was also held in Doha,Qatar 2012. A Fly-board is considered to give one of the most sophisticated and trailblazing sensation to a human soul.
7. i-BAND PLUS
It is an electronic head band with EEG Brain sensing function,Integrated health tracking sensors,auto learning software algorithm,audio-visual stimuli through RGB LEDs and compact pillow speakers as well. It also provides a human mind with pre-loaded audios, and it provides sleep statistics and improvement suggestions too. This headband is a strap consisting of high quality soft fabric for superior comfort.It comes up with Bluetooth 4.0 to get directly connected with a smart-phone. RGB LEDs also comes up with customized color patterns. The bluetooth also allows to check sleep statistics.
8. Go PRO – HERO 5
An American technology which is all fired up with portable cameras,mobile applications and video editing softwares from the year 2002 has newly developed a 4K action camera specifies with 4K Video recording at 30fps, Ultra HD,electronic video stabilization and voice control as well. It can also capture 12mp photos in single,burst and time lapse modes.It also insists WDR photo mode capture with added details in shadows and highlights in the scene. It is also enabled with Advanced audio processing that captures left and right stereo audio channels.It is also GPS enabled.The Go Pro Hero 5 is actually proved to be sitting in the co-pilot sit for some real time heroes who covers action,adventure and travel from time to time.
9. MOTIV’S FITNESS TRACKING RING
An outstanding effort by the Motiv’s developers for such a tiny techno wearable to add an amazing experience towards the fitness tracking wearables. The titanium encased wearable can track sleep and fitness,steps covered,calories and distance.It also comes up with am optical heart rate sensor, a well organized battery life managing a period of three to five days.Yes, this fitness ring is waterproof upto 50 metres and it comes up with 7 different sizes. It includes colors like gray and rose gold and also features an LED band for charging and synchronizing notifications. This fitness ring can outburst as a pocket size dynamo in this no time world very soon.
10.KAWASAKI NINJA H2R
Unbelievably fast,the Kawasaki Ninja H2R is launched and to get considered as the new supercharged super-sport motorbike manufactured by Kawasaki that features a variable speed centrifigual type supercharger.With a racing weight of 216 kg,the Ninja H2R comes up with a 17 litre fuel tank and can run wild 0-400kmph in just 26 seconds,twice the speed of Lamborghini Aventador. A 1000cc engine comes up with 6 speed, 16 valves, dual injection, liquid cooled, 4 stroke in line four cylindrical. Come up with Maximum power of 310 PS @ 14000 rpm and Maximum Torque of 165 NM @12500 rpm. The brakes are Dual semi floating 330mm discs,4 piston calliper single 250 mm disc, 2 piston calliper. The suspension includes 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping new Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock,Piggyback reservoir and dual range. The Kawasaki H2R is believed to be the fastest 1000cc motorbike till date.Thanks to Kawasaki for putting forward this 4 cylindrical monster to the never ending roads of technology.
10 THINGS ABOUT FATHER- DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP
1. Your dad is always your superhero no matter how much both of you fight.
2. You can always be wierd in front of him as he is the only one who understands you very well.
3. No matter how big the problem is,he is always there to save you.
4. Your dad and you are always in the same team just to leave mom alone and win the arguement.
5. He always encourages you, whenever you feel low.
6. No matter how bad you dress up, you will always be his princess.
7. He is the first love of your life. The perfect match for you.
8. He never shows but he is very possessive for you and loves you alot than you do!
9. He is your bachpan vala “tik tik ghoda forever”
10. He is the only one who never judges you, stops you and questions you for every small thing. Because he LOVES YOU ALOT.
Top Ten Reasons Making Wimbledon Special
Lawn tennis is a glamorous sport with its magnificent history. All the tennis players enjoy the stardom due to this sophisticated sport. Well! All those players who hone their talent at every hour of their life have a desire to play and win on Wimbledon’s Centre Court. Wimbledon is unique from its name to its character, and hence, this tournament has gained popularity all over the world.
Herein, we present some reasons making this tournament unique and special not only to the tennis stars but also to the viewers:-
1. Wimbledon is regarded as the oldest tennis tournament on the planet earth which is constantly played since 1877. Due to the elegance and an old foundation, it is regarded to be the symbol of prestige like all the other three Grand Slams but it is always given a higher rank.
2. Wimbledon tournament, has safely protected its authenticity and originality because it is now also played on grass thereby, protecting the name of the sport Lawn tennis unlike, the Australian Open, US Open and French Court which have now switched over to hard court, hard court and clay court respectively.
3. According to the strict rules and regulations of the tournament, the players are required to wear all cloth accessories even, hats, socks and shoes in white color. In the case the rule is not followed, the player stands disqualified. Even Roger Federer was once disqualified for wearing shoes highlighting orange soles.
4. Both the audience and players relish over the strawberries and cream, which serves as the typical stand food during the tournament. According to the librarian at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum that this tradition remains the same, right from the beginning since 1877 and strawberries and tennis are regarded as the signal informing that summers have arrived.
5. In this tournament, the players are referred to Mr, Miss and Mrs according to the marital status for the women. Though, the flexibility during the match is reported when the chair umpires address the male players with their names. However, the usage of Miss is still prevalent.
6. During the tournament of Wimbledon, the ball boys and girls who are called as BBGs have a significant role in the conduction of this elegant tournament. Ironically, the BBGs are ought to hide and not appear publically. They are supposed to fulfill their duties silently. From 2005, the BBGs are six in number at each court wherein, two of them serve at the net, and four are at the corners. These BBGs’ teams undergo rotation with one hour at the court followed by a rest for another hour.
7. The Wimbledon Centre Court tragically suffered destruction during the World War II. Accommodation section which catered to 1200 audience was destructed and the tournament was also suspended for some years. The roof of the new court is good enough to prevent hindrance in matches due to rains.
8. Wimbledon is symbol of prestige and idol of elegance. After all, it is the only Grand Slam having a distinction to get patronage from the Royal Family of Britain. The Royal Family has reserved accommodation in the Royal Box. It was a tradition previously that the players had to pay courtesy to all the royal family-members however, in 2003, this practice was halted by the Duke of Kent, the President of the All England Club and now players ought to pay courtesy to only Prince of Wales and monarch.
9. This tournament which lasts for a fortnight consumes several tennis balls which are ought to be rendered as a waste afterwards. However, the Wimbledon authorities never dispose them directly rather they are sent to serve as a ready-made home for harvest mouse, a threatened species of mice. The slit is cut in the outer surface of the balls and they are ready to serve as a shelter for the little creatures.
10. Wimbledon tournament has maintained its elegance and uniqueness throughout. It represents royalty and prestige. It is the only tournament wherein the sponsors do not advertise their products thus, originality of the tournament is not violated by the commercial strategies.
So, due to these known and unknown facts, Wimbledon tournament is special and unique telling its known story never influenced by any kind of circumstance.
More From NewsViewsNetwork
- Uttarakhand2 days ago
Deteriorating health services in Uttarakhand. A new and credible health policy is the need of the hour
- Environment8 hours ago
NX 100’s green diesel project to save environment by 70% by getting rid of immense vehicular pollution
- India3 days ago
NSA Ajit Doval offers prayers at his native village Gheedhi in Pauri Garhwal
- Auto2 days ago
Kia Planning Low Cost EV For India With Hyundai
- Featured10 hours ago
Tragic news: 24 year old son of Uttarakhand’s education minister is no more. Dies in a fatal accident
- Apps1 day ago
Here’s How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode In Android And iOS
- Featured2 days ago
Sixth Indian Coast Guard recruitment centre to be opened at Doon in the near future
- Featured2 days ago
OnePlus TV Might Launch Soon In India