The famous actor (Arnold Schwarzenegger) posted a picture of him sleeping in the street under his famous bronze statue, and wrote sadly (How times changed).
The reason he wrote the sentence was not only because he was old, but because when the governor of California opened the hotel with the statue of him at the front.
The hotel officials told Arnold: ‘At any time you can come and have a room reserved in your name.’
When Arnold once went to the hotel, the administration refused to give him a room arguing that the hotel was fully booked.
He brought a cover and slept under the statue and asked people to also imagine this scenario.
He wants to convey a message that when he was in a position of power they were praising him and when he lost this position they forgot about their promise and did not fulfill their promise to him.
Yes, times have changed. Do not trust your position or your owner or your power or your intelligence. All of this will not last.
In life or after death..
Simple yet creative DIY projects to decorate your home
You could buy something ready-made to decorate your home. But you can also do it yourself if you want to learn Something and want to have fun, at the same time you can possibly save some money. For this, you will need a bit of know how and a bit of practice. So, here are some easy DIY projects of home decor that you can do it yourself.
To make a vintage globe light, you will need an old 12 inch diameter cardboard globe and a pendant cord light kit. Remove the globe from its base and make a 3.5 inch diameter opening at the bottom of the globe. Then hold the light cord socket at the top of the globe, trace around it with the help of pencil and cut the circle. Now pierce holes around the outline of each continents. Now insert the socket at the top and then screw in a 15 watt CFL bulb from the bottom and hang it somewhere.
A paintbrush vase
For this, you need to space two rows of plain rubber bands around a tall cylindrical vase, then tuck approximately 40 used paint brushes inside the bands until the tools completely surround the vase.
To create the beautiful mini domes, you need objects from your kitchen like a wineglass, a tumbler and a canning jar. Now glue an iron lamp finial to the bottom of each container with the help of a multipurpose adhesive. Now allow them to harden for an hour and place tiny statues underneath.
Mason jar soap dispenser
Here is a very simple home decor diy project. You can use a mason jar as a soap dispenser in your bathroom. Measure and mark the Centre of the jar’s lid. Now drill a hole so that it is fit for a soap dispenser pump. Pumps can be used from old lotion bottles. Now fill the jar with liquid soap, screw the lid and insert the pump.
Interesting and creative hand made gift ideas
There is nothing more beautiful than a homemade gift. Any occasion is the perfect occasion to show someone your care with a unique and customised gift that can make a major impression . Here are best hand made gift ideas that are most affordable than spending lot of amount on ready-made gifts. The inexpensive gifts can fool anyone to think that you have spent a large amount to buy the gifts.
Make a heartfelt card
A beautiful card is choice for almost any occasion. The most important part of a card is the words you write on it.You can feel free to write creative poems, jokes or even short stories. Be sincere and honest with your words that can really make a card shine.
Make a flower arrangement
Pick a collection of flowers and put all of them together in a vase. You can use objects from the house to be used as a vase like a wine bottle. You can also buy a hard foam sphere from any craft shop to make the flower arrangement. Cut the sphere half to create a dome and bore holes in it with the help of a pen and then paint it. You can put flowers and other beautiful objects in the holes.
A gift basket
You can make a decorative basket that is filled with beautiful gifts. It’s easy to make a gift basket. You can fill a basket with tissue paper, shredded cardboard or any other decorative packing material.Then put some small gifts in the basket and arrange them. You can also place a handmade card with it.Wrap it with cellophane.
Give a customised frame with picture
If you are giving a gift to your friends, your parents or any one very close to you, you can gift them a picture frame with a happy picture of both of you. You can buy a frame from a local store and decorate it with doodles, glitter, quotes.
67 thousands posts of constables opened with matriculation as educational requirement!
As the national elections are nearing the government at the centre has really become serious to an extent on employment front. There is indeed a good news for the matric pass young men of the country as the Subordinate Services Commission has announced appointment for 67 thousand posts of constables in paramilitary forces of the country viz Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force, SSB, Indo Tibet Police Force etc.
The notification in this regard is likely to be issued shortly. The minimum basic qualification required for appearing in the written and physical examination is merely matriculation passed. Both the aspiring boys and girls can apply for the said posts.
There have been dearth of police personels in these para military forces since long dealing with law and order situation, in counter insurgency operations at the porous Indo Pak borders, in strife torn Kashmir, at domestic and international airports, metro rail corporations, important government buildings and scientific installations and to counter the riotous situation in various parts of the country.
When the BJP led NDA government assumed power at the centre it promised to give two crore jobs to the youngsters but on the employment generation front things seem to be quite awry. The Delhi Police and various state police forces are already running short of constables and lower rung police officials to counter and control the increasing trend of law lessness in various states of the country as majority of the police force is involved in the VIP and VVIP security.
There was a time when government at the centre and the states used to employ good number of youngsters in government offices as clerks, typists and stenographers and in the lower rung as well but it has been witnessed that during the last two decades or so the government sector has witnessed dearth in such appointments as a new system of contractual appointments have come into force where the salaries are too low in commensurate of sky rocketting inflation and there is no job securityas well.
In majority of the cases the retired employees are re hired at a meagre salary thus killing the chances of the new young educated appointees. This is really a very distressing trend. The employment, health, agrarian and the lower and medium business sector of the country is in quite disarray and doldrums.
Majority of the qualified and skilled young men after completing their graduation and post graduation in rural and semi urban sectors are either sitting idle at home for want of proper jobs or are constrained to serve in the private sector with meagre insecured jobs for longer hours thus being exploited to the hilt.
The government of the day should revise its employment generation policy and open maximum number of new jobs in the government sector to fullfil its pre election promises and bring to end the increasing frustration amongst the educated young people who are running from pillar to posts for want of employment but of no avail.
The employment exchanges established by the government in various parts of the country are also serving no suitable and constructive purpose as there are literally no or negligible number of jobs in government departments of the centre and states.
While on the one hand the government servants are retiring at the fast pace while on the other hand there are no vacancies to fill the back log or the vacancies existing out of these retirements.
The incumbent government should seriously give a rethinking on this front and create jobs for the skilled and educated young aspirants forthwith.
ABOVE is the picture of unemployed youth going in an over crowded train risking their lives even on its rooftop to appear in the state police force recruitment exam few months ago in Jaipur. One can have the idea: how enormous is the unemployment problem in the country?
DIY HOMEMADE DIYAS FOR DIWALI
Diwali is the festival of lights and happiness. But most of us are really confused what new thing to do to make our Diwali more exciting.
So this year here are some exciting ways to make homemade colorful diyas.
BUDGET: not so expensive
- BLANK DIYAS
- ACRYLIC PAINT
- PAINT BRUSHES
- STONES/ DECORATION MATERIAL
STEP 1. Soak the diyas in water and leave for 1-2 hours. After that, you can paint the diyas according to your choice of color, so that it may look colorful and most beautiful.
STEP 2. After the paint has dried, spread some glue on the rim of the diyas and paste some decoration material and stone on them.
STEP 3. You can make colorful designs according to you to make them attractive.
STEP 4. For more decoration, you can paint the sides of the diya with golden paint.
STEP 5. You can spread that gold paint perfectly with a toothpick or a stick to make it neat.
STEP 6. For having a multi-colored diya you can divide the diya into two equal parts and paint it in different colors.
STEP 7. After everything is done accordingly leave the diyas for some time and then they are ready to use/gift to anyone.
These are some of the easy ways to make colorful home made diyas, and painting diyas has been an old tradition and it’s fun to do especially on the festival of lights Diwali.
You can easily make colorful diyas by following these steps and can make your Diwali rocking
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY DIWALI!
How to Study Efficiently in Exams?
Studying continuously for long hours is a challenge for most of us. This is the reason why most of us feel stranded during the time of examinations because we are not able to concentrate into things. The fear of examinations makes us anxious and we are not able to study in requisite amount thus, not be able to complete our revisions of the end moment. Ultimately, our marks are marred due to lack of practice. Well! Marks are important as our knowledge because they matter in the long run helping us gain admissions in reputable institutions especially, in the Indian Education System which is marks-oriented.
Though the practice of studying at the last moment is not appreciable but it is not wrong to accept the fact that every one of us tend to make the best use of the twelfth hour as we tend to remember and memorize the facts and figures at the maximum rate!
Well! Dear readers, herein we present to you the tips that would help you study and prepare for your examinations at the last minute: –
- The first and foremost thing is your belief. Yes, you should have enough confidence in yourself that you will be able to complete your syllabus and prepare all the topics. The ‘Yes, I can’ spirit helps you stay motivated and work efficiently till the end.
- Secondly, focus on working smartly. You must try to cover the important topics first and study coherently. Instead of mugging up each and every aspect, you must try to split the study material into small portions and focus on memorizing them. Well! Those small portions could be divided into sub-topics and remembered efficiently.
- Thirdly, stay away from distractions. Reduce your activity at the social media accounts of yours and keep your phone away from your sight. Yes, ‘out of sight, out of mind’ phenomenon is tremendously helpful and facilitate you focus on your studies.
- Fourthly, before starting you must take good rest and you must begin with a fresh mind. You must collect all your study material and keep ample amount of fruits, water and snacks with you. This helps you to sit and study constantly thus, streamlining your studying process.
- Don’t change your place frequently. Sit and study till your target is done. Getting up again and again result in distraction and then, developing the same concentration level again is both difficult and time-consuming.
- Follow 52-17 algorithm. Study for 52 minutes and take rest for rest 17 minutes. This methodology works as a therapy or precisely, a ‘placebo effect’. It replenishes your energy and helps you start afresh.
- While learning, opt for preparing flow charts and learn the things into point format. While practicing for examinations, one must practice by writing. In case you have a slow writing speed, set a timer of 5 minutes and try completing a selected amount of portion in 5 minutes. This helps in writing answers fast during examinations. Try preparing all your answers in lucrative style with a candid language and plenty of keywords.
- While learning, prefer to read a bit louder so that your ears can hear and comprehend your words. Self-hearing helps you to memorize the key points at a comparably faster rate.
- Try not wasting your mornings. Sit in the morning and give yourself a target to complete in your day. Try making a schedule for a day. Later, don’t deviate from your work, target and belief. Complete your work and prepare your topics soundly.
- Lastly, work diligently and practice all the important questions which are expected to come in the examination. Well! To crack any examination, it is important to know the methodology of solving the paper.
At a personal level, we don’t appreciate the last-minute study and we suggest studying regularly thus, increasing your knowledge-quotient however, at the same time, last-minute study has its own importance in lives of all students. Hope, these tips emerge to be useful.
Origin of Zero
Zero is not just a numeral but an epitome of emptiness. Well! Shunya or Zero represents the philosophy of emptiness or ‘Shunyata’. India is renowned worldwide for its discovery of zero as a number. Notably, zero is significantly used in calculus and other mathematical operations. It will not be wrong to say that modern mathematics could have been non-existent in absence of zero. However, zero was discovered in India hundreds of years ago. Therefore, it is interesting to acknowledge the fact that our ancient cultural mathematics was highly advanced.
Well! Despite of the fact that zero has its roots from the ancient Indian civilization; historians from all over the world had a quest to know about the first use of zero as a ‘placeholder’ or as a number. Many historians were of the view that in the early 9th century; Indians developed the concept of zero. However, Babylonians and Mayans were also considered to have used zero as a ‘placeholder’ or number represented by a dot citing emptiness, a void.
However, according to a recent research of the group of mathematicians led by Marcus du Sautoy, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford; zero originated in 3rd century that is, 500 years back than previously thought. Before the recent findings, zero was supposed to be first used in 9th century and the evidence was found on a wall of temple at Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the recent results which are obtained from the process of Carbon Dating; the zero as a ‘placeholder’ was first depicted in the ancient Indian manuscript in the 3rd century. Notably, the Oxford’s Bodleian Library had an Indian manuscript from the 3rd century from the year 1902 called ‘Bakhshali’ manuscript. The ancient Indian Bakhshali manuscript has its roots from India and it belongs to the 3rd century. Interestingly, Bakhshali manuscript was found to be buried in a village which is now in Pakistan. Interestingly, this old manuscript has the illustration of zero in form of a dot representing null.
Well! The concept of zero is taken for granted worldwide. However, zero is relatively an essential for the basics of mathematics. The most wonderful concept derived from the concept of zero is that zero not only represents the void but it also connects the void to infinity. Yes, as the counting in simple mathematics proceeds, zero markedly, denotes the increment in the place value of each digits and therefore, it is also a significant component of million, trillion etc.
Things to Keep In Mind While Taking a Home Loan
Well! It is the dream of every one of us to purchase a dream house once in a lifetime however, in today’s era the price of the properties are skyrocketing and hence, people have problems in purchasing the house. In order to facilitate people purchase a house, the banks and financial companies under both public and private sectors lend loan to the borrower.
With plethora of options available to borrow a home loan, the normal person is tremendously confused. Thus, in order to clarify all your confusions, herein, we bring up a simple guide to help you borrow a home loan and fulfill your dream of having a luxurious house ahead.
- File your ITR regularly. Well! Filing your Income Tax Return helps you build up your CIBIL Score. A CIBIL Score of 750 is desirable in the case, you want a loan. If your score is low, many banks and financial companies avoid giving you a loan or they might prefer to give you a loan at a higher interest rate.
- You must research for various options available which can provide you a loan with effective interest rates. Apart from this, it is also essential to gather information about the postulates of loan agreement and their foreclosure norms.
- Understand the fundamentals of interest rate. Notably, there are two kinds of interest rates: floating interest rate and fixed interest rate. Floating interest rate depends upon the stock market whereas the fixed interest rate remains same till the foreclosure duration whether it is 15 years or 20 years.
- Comparison of the involved processing fees is essential. Yes, it is quite necessary to know the details regarding the processing fees, file charges etc involved while the loan is being processed. It is variable for different banks and financial companies.
- Check your affordability criterion. Before finalizing your loan, it is necessary for you to counter-check your own affordability criterion as your bank/financial company does. Well! Practically it is extremely difficult to repay the loan in the case, you can’t afford it. Thus, decisions should be made wisely.
- Insure your property. Insurance of your property which is supposed to be mortgaged for a home loan, ensures the option of repayment in the case you won’t be able to do the same because of certain adverse circumstances. Hence, insuring your property is an intelligent idea.
- Don’t depend on your loan agent. All the loan agents tend to sell the loan for the bank/financial company that pays an effective incentive to them. Notably, if the cost of commission is high, your processing fees and interest rate is also comparatively higher. Thus, you must not depend upon the loan agents and try at government banks for loans.
- Ensure the legality of your property. Yes, you must check all the legal papers of the property which you are planning to buy. After all, if you are leaving no stone unturned to purchase your dream house, your property should not be illegal or else, you will be at loss and no bank would prefer giving loan for a property with illegal issues.
- Make appropriate down payments. Along with the legal documents of the token money and down payments, you must try to make maximum down payment. In this manner, you will be able to timely foreclose your loan, thereby, reducing the interest on your loan amount.
- Spend conservatively to foreclose your loan before time. This ensures reduction in your compound interest thus, saving your money a great deal. It is also found that foreclosure norms are now relaxed and the borrowers don’t require paying extra if they wish to foreclose their loan before time.
Hope this is an interesting and informative article. Well! Now if you are planning to purchase your dream house, you can apply for a home loan to combat the high expenditure involved thereby, maintaining your budget.
Best of Luck!
Stay tuned for such informative articles.
How to Prevent Wastage of Time?
Many a times, we plan to complete a task but at the end of the day, we are again left with our incomplete tasks, work pressure, frustration and dissatisfaction. Thus, we tend to regret to have wasted a complete day.
Okay, if you are in the same boat regretting to have wasted your day; herein, we have few tips to help you save your time and earn productive results at the end of the day.
- Follow a schedule for the day. In the morning, you can jot down the important tasks of your day and try sticking to them. You should diligently aim at completing your work.
- Avoid distractions. All you have to do is, set up your priorities and you must try to complete the task at higher priority level first.
- You should avoid the distractive sensory stimulations. Yes, while working, you should concentrate at your work without the distraction from your cellphone. You can switch off your internet and put your phone at the silent mode.
- You should avoid doing multi-tasking. Yes, it is better to complete a task efficiently rather than working on many tasks at a same time. Multi-tasking leads to decrease in efficiency and quality of the work thus, increasing the time.
- When doing a work for the first time, try to do it impeccably. Well! If you don’t work perfectly for the first time, you need to repeat it and it is again a time-consuming dint.
- Take a sheet of paper and make 24 columns in it. Mark each column as 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and so on till 24:00 as per the 24-hour clock. Cross your sleeping hours. Say if you sleep from 8:00pm to 6:00 am; cross from 20:00 to 24:00 and 1:00 to 6:00. Now for every hour, take out 5 minutes and list down the work done. Well! Now depending on your priorities; you can decide how much you wasted and improve later on.
- Give yourself a break of 5 minutes after an hour of continuous working. You can take deep breaths in order to rejuvenate your energy and then get back to your work afresh.
- Began to trust people especially when working as a team. In order to save your time, you must divide the tasks among your team members and complete your share of work. This way not only your time is saved but your quality of work also improves.
- Before starting your day, having the list of tasks to be completed is a must. However, it is more important to have well-defined objectives and clear goals for your day and your life to save your time in long run.
- Stop listening to your mind when it attracts you towards distractions. Try to set up small goals and stay determined to complete them. Don’t deviate from your scheduled routine.
Hope this helps to save your time and yield effective, productive results.
Stay tuned for such kind of articles.
How to Enhance Your Concentration?
While studying or while working, many of us have a problem to concentrate. Yes, we are not able to think at one place, about one thing at a time. Due to the lack of concentration we are not able to complete the assigned task at a time. Even if the work gets completed, we are not satisfied with our work as we feel that we have not performed up to the mark. Similarly, many a times we are not able to achieve good grades and we acknowledge our problem which is the lack of concentration.
Well! Many of us are facing this problem, right.
Today, we bring to you few tips in order to improve our concentration abilities. In order to enhance your concentration level,
- Avoid Multitasking
Well! In order to stay concentrated, you must not indulge yourself into multi-tasking. If you find that you mind is not able to concentrate at a particular point about a particular thing and you are not able to complete your work on time; you must say a big no to multi-tasking. It is often seen that if we work over one thing at a time, we tend to concentrate more and give efficient results.
- Embrace Peaceful Ambience
Avoid constant sensory inputs from television, radio, noisy environment and other sources. If you to concentrate on your thoughts and work; you must sit amidst peace. You can embrace solitude in order to indulge into ocean of your thoughts. Well! Constant sensory inputs augment the stimulation into mind and our brain tends to think over lot many aspects and hence, we are not able to concentrate.
- Encompass Meditation In Your Life
Yes, incorporate meditation in your daily routine of life. It will not only help you stay calm but will also help you to increase your concentration power. Performing the Gyan Mudra in Padamasana (Lotus Pose) by joining the tip of your thumb and fore-finger in the morning or performing Yoga will help you meditate and thus, increase your concentration level. While meditating, you must lay emphasis upon observing your breath in order to increase your concentration according to a scientific study.
- The Five More Rule
Well! If you are working for a long time and you are no longer to concentrate; this rule will be of utmost help for you. Instruct your mind to give five more minutes to the incomplete task and then, you would take a rest. Due to the immediate instruction given by you, your mind starts to work efficiently once again. Many a times, such a concentration is established due to the triggered impulse of five minutes that you can work constantly for more than an hour!
Hope, this article brings a ray of hope and helps you increase your concentration skills. Give these tips a try and I am sure that you won’t suffer from lack of concentration anymore.
Give your feedback in the comments section and stay connected for more such kind of posts.
Ten Reasons Stating the Importance of Breakfast
The twelve-lettered word ‘breakfast’ plays a significant role in human life. The literal meaning of this word implies the act of breaking the fast of approximately 8-12 hours from night to morning during which we tend to sleep. Eating a healthy breakfast before beginning the day is extremely necessary for a healthy life. However, in the busy life of today’s world, we tend to skip the breakfast thus, inviting numerous health issues in our lives. Even, during the busy schedule when we tend to get late, we must grab a healthy chunk of food to make our day active. In the case, time does not permits the idea of sitting and taking the wholesome breakfast calmly, one can switch over to quick breakfast ideas like, fruits, shakes, juices, sandwiches, sprouts, and many more.
Thus, herein, we bring to you few important reasons stating the significance of breakfast in our lives.
- Breakfast is the Energizing Fuel
Breakfast provides enough energy to keep going throughout the day. It is said that the healthy breakfast provides requisite amount of nutrients to keep you energize for hours.
- Breakfast Prevents Starvation
Yes, you found right. After the sleep of 8-12 hours, the morning is filled with crankiness because the dinner taken the previous day is already digested and the body requires some calories to start the day. In case the breakfast is missed, then, we tend to feel hungry till the lunch time.
- Breakfast Sets A Routine
Ideally, it is considered appropriate to take the breakfast after an hour of waking up. This generous act in the morning not only helps the stomach to calm but also sets a routine for a complete day. Because of a proper meal in the morning, the person feels the necessity to take lunch, supper and dinner on time.
- Breakfast Promotes the Metabolism of Body
Breakfast activates the digestive enzymes which digest our food timely. Thus, the carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and lipids taken in by us are broken down into smaller molecules of energy thus, balancing our metabolic rate and helping us actively focus on the activities of our day.
- Breakfast Prevents Acidity
Due to the hectic schedule and busy lifestyle, the people tend to develop acidity due to the dis-balance in the concentration of the hydrochloric acid of the stomach. The stomach acid causes the pH of body to rise thereby, causing acidity in the body. Acidity is harmful as it gives a puking sensation and can even accumulate in brain causing major problems.
- Breakfast Prevents Obesity
Obesity does not only hamper our physique but also disrupts our daily activities by reducing our stamina. Thus, obesity is considered as a root cause of most of the health disorders like, hypertension, diabetes and many more. It is found that people who tend to skip the breakfast in order to cut back some calories actually end up accumulating unnecessary fat on their body.
- Breakfast Avoids Diseases
Yes, proper breakfast everyday along with adequate amount of water daily prevents numerous disorders like, diabetes, heart disease and gastro-intestinal disorders. This is because regular breakfast uptake maintains the blood sugar level of the body. In the other sense, it is an established fact that regular uptake of healthy breakfast increases the age.
- Breakfast Improves Memory
According to a US based study, breakfast improves concentration and enhances the memory. It was found that the children who ate breakfast daily secured good grades in comparison with those who skipped the first meal of the day.
- Breakfast Promotes Good Mood
By helping you cut back the crankiness of the morning, breakfast gives you a relief from your tiredness and irritation thus, lifting up your mood for the whole day.
- Breakfast Combats Stress
It is found that taking breakfast ensures that the person gets mentally prepared for the day. This also increases the calmness thus, helping the person to prioritize the schedule and work accordingly.
Maneaters freely prowl for human flesh on Uttarakhand’s roadsides in the night
Ajay Maken resigns as DPCC chief , cites personal health reasons?
Freedom fighter GARHWALI’S family in immense distress ! Appeal to PM
Top four places to visit during winter season
Health benefits of having natural black salt water
Remember these ten tips before going to Thailand
- Featured2 days ago
Bharat Ratna demanded for ex CM UP and several times union minister H N Bahuguna, posthumously
- Delhi1 day ago
Where is Rajiv’s and Rahul’s close family friend and advisor?
- Featured23 hours ago
Freedom fighter GARHWALI’S family in immense distress ! Appeal to PM
- Featured15 hours ago
Maneaters freely prowl for human flesh on Uttarakhand’s roadsides in the night
- Delhi21 hours ago
Ajay Maken resigns as DPCC chief , cites personal health reasons?