Connect with us

Europe

Iran pressures Europe, says EU must make more efforts to save nuclear deal

Published

on

Spread the love
Read Time: 3 minutes

Iran on Sunday called on the  European Union (EU) to do more to keep the nuclear deal afloat and take a stronger stance against diplomatic pressure and trade sanctions by the US.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif at the annual Munich Security Conference of global leaders said that a recent announcement by EU’s major powers to initiate an alternative payments channel called INSTEX was not enough.

“INSTEX falls short of the commitments by EU 3 (Germany, France and the UK) to save the nuclear deal. Europe needs to be willing to get wet if it wants to swim against the dangerous tide of US unilateralism,” Zarif was quoted by Anadolu News Agency as saying.

The EU 3 countries announced INSTEX last month to safeguard trade with Iran, in a move to defy the US sanctions.

His comments came barely a day after US Vice President Mike Pence called on the EU to leave the Iran nuclear deal and join Washington in its diplomatic and economic pressure campaign against Tehran.

“The time has come from our European partners to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal and join us as we bring the economic and diplomatic pressure necessary to give the Iranian people, the region and the world the peace, security and freedom they deserve,” The Hill quoted Pence as saying while speaking in the same event on Saturday.

The Donald Trump administration has been closely watching European efforts to create a financial mechanism and has warned that any attempt to disassemble its “maximum pressure” on Iran will face more penalties.

In May last year, Trump announced that Washington would be withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), terming it as “defective” and the “worst ever deal” leading to a spike in tensions between the US and Iran.

In 2015, the deal was inked between five countries- the US, the UK, France, China, Russia, and also the EU. Under the agreement, the US and others agreed to lift sanctions on Iran in exchange for it agreeing to control its development of nuclear weapons programme.

In addition, Trump said the US would reinstate sanctions on Iran that were previously lifted under the JCPOA. Some of the restrictions were re-imposed on August 6 while the remaining penalties were levied on November 5.

Washington imposed the sanctions on Tehran’s shipping, financial and energy sectors and also targeted the crude oil exports of the country.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nisha Shiwani hails from the pink city of Jaipur and is a prolific writer. She loves to write on Real Estate/Property, Automobiles, Education, Finance and about the latest developments in the Technology space.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Asia

Pak badly frustrated after US, France and United Kingdom come to India’s rescue against the terror sponsoring nation PAK

Published

on


Spread the love
Read Time: 4 minutes

India has won diplomatically at the global level against Pakistan. The three countries of the world, super power United States of America, France and England have credibly stood in favour of India and against Pakistan by supporting India’s anti Pakistan stance and move a resolution in the United Nation’s demanding declaration of brutal n obnoxious Jaish chief as international terrorist in the UN list n pronouncing Pak a terrorist state responsible for engineering umpteen despicable murderous attacks in the Indian soil on several ocassions. This is a huge setback to coward Pakistan n its cricketeer turned flamboyant PM Imran Khan.

This is the right, opportune and most apt time for the world communities especially the western nations n the Europeon union to come forward to help n support India in their fight against global terrorism.

The entire world n humanity has already suffered tremendously at the hands of these divisive, reactionery n murdurous forces who’ve wrecked havoc in the entire global scenerio and India seems to be worst victim of this despicable murdurous n destructive trend at the hands of Pakistan who’d since decades been harbouring, aiding and abetting the terror sanctuaries, killing unfinite number of people within n outside Pakistan despite warnings from US n the peace loving countries.

It’s really shocking that even the United Nations have not been successful in its efforts to declare Pakistan as a hardcore terrorist state despite it’s unambiguous involvement in the US twin Tower attack, Mumbai attack, Pathan Kot attack and hundreds of other misadventures in strife torn Kashmir resulting in the most abominable unprovoked killings of innocent civilians n the army troopers making thousands of children fatherless n mothers widow.

There have been about 1800 or more cross border violations by Pakistan of the Indo Pak peace accord and shockingly over 80 thousand civilians, troopers n extremists have been killed in Kashmir during the last three decades.

There have been several instances of decapitating the heads of Indian Army soldiers at the LOC and Pak sponsored terror blasts in various parts of Kashmir n India.

The Pakistan Army, its ISI n the political dispensation are in league to ensure that India is destabilised from all angles having lost all wars fought with India till date.

The Chinese government is the one that is fully backing bankrupt Pakistan against India n had till date opposed the India’s entry into the elite Nucleur suppliers group as well as India’s every initiative to declare Azar Mehmood as the International terrorist in the UN list.

Entire world knows that the major culprit of 1992/ 94 Mumbai Bomb Blast mastermind Davood Ibrahim is in Karachi being protected by the ISI.

Who does not know that LET chief n mastermind of twin tower attack in US n Mumbai that killed about 6000 innocents obnoxious Hafiz is in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Are people n politicians of the world not aware that Jaish E Mohammed’s chief Azar Masood the mastermind of Pulwama attack n several other attacks in Kashmir lives is Bhawalpur, Rawal Pindi in Pakistan under full police protection.

Who does not know that Burhan Wani killed by Indian Army was the LET n Jaish’s proxy who killed hundreds of innocents in Kashmir and on who’s honour the govt of Pakistan released a postage stamp giving him an honourable status of a martyr.

Is it not true that after the dastardly killing of 41 CRPF troopers in Pulwama, Kashmir the Jaish chief Azhar Masood himself claimed the responsibility of the Avantipora massacre.

There are hundreds of well established proofs with America n India n the UN is still not able to declare Pak as the terrorist state n catch hold of these two dreaded terrorists masterminding terror operations n killing myriad number of innocents worldwide .

Time has arrived when all the peace loving countries of the world should sideline China n Pakistan in the global scenerio and apply sanctions against it including carrying out of flushing operations to arrest Hafiz Sayeed n Azhar Masood out of the Pak territory dead or alive. This is the only n most relevant solution to give a formidable stop to terrorism in Asia n the world. What’s your take friends?

Continue Reading

Europe

Uk’s largest Hindu Temple considering to ban 5 pound non-veg notes

Published

on


Spread the love
Read Time: 2 minutes

In UK one of the largest Hindu temples has urged worshipers not to donate 5 pound notes after hearing news that the 5 pound note has traces of animal fat.

Sree Sanatan Mandir in Leicester made this announcement a day after the Bank of England confirmed that there is a trace of tallow in the polymer pellets used in the base substrate of the polymer five pound note.

The President of the temple, Vibhooti Acharya said it has caused anger among Hindus because many of them are non – vegetarians and do not like killing animals.

So the Temple community is thinking to ban the five pound notes. One of the committee members told to the BBC that they were not informed and it has been thrown upon them. They do not have the opportunity to choose. There needs to be a decision between committee as to whether the five pound notes will be used in religious ceremonies in future or not. They have to give reasonable amount of time for resolve and on the same hand they also cannot take any drastic steps because it is not practical.

Donations at the Shree Sanatan Mandir are used for charitable causes in the community. The Leicester city has the largest number of Hindu population in England and it is also known for holding biggest Diwali celebration abroad.

There are about 50,000 people who have already signed a petition calling to tallow to be removed from bank notes.

It was also found that the fatty substance found in the notes is traditionally derived from Pork, mutton and beef.

This year new note with an image of Britain’s war time Minister Winston Churchill became legal tender in September this year. The Bank of England also tweeted how these notes are produced in this week.

Continue Reading

Europe

A women’s hijab was ripped off on London Street

Published

on


Spread the love
Read Time: 2 minutes

Two man snatched Hijab of a women in her 20’s on busy London Street

In London a young woman’s hijab was ripped off on a busy street of London that too in a broad day light, it is seen as a racially motivated attack. In this incident Scotland Yard has yet to launch a probe into the assault.

This is a shocking incident which has taken place in London which may spark new controversy in the Country. It is indeed a racially motivated assault on the victim who is in her 20’s who was shocked by the incident.

Ben Cousin, Detective constable of the Metropolitan Police of Haringey community Unit said that this was a shocking incident which took place in a broad daylight that too on a busy street where lots people were present. This is clearly a case of racially motivated crime which will not be tolerated. He appeals to anyone who witnessed this attack to contact police and provide any information to them.

In this incident the women in her 20’s was walking on the busy street with her female friend on the evening of 28th September when suddenly the attack took place. When she was crossing the road two man came from behind and snatched her hijab before both fled the scene.

The police officers have told that one of the men was white in his late 20’s or early 30’s with blonde hair. He was about 5.6 inches tall and was wearing a burgundy hooded top and carrying a Tesco bag in his right hand.

The second person who was accompanying the white man seem to be of Mediterranean appearance and was also in his late 30’s or early 20’s with clean shaven look and spiky hairs. He was also wearing a grey hood top.

But it is still not clear that whether these two man have done this for fun or they really meant some racial crime as no will be able to find out the exact motive behind this mischievous activity until and unless these two men are caught and questioned  by the police team about the incident.

Continue Reading

More From NewsViewsNetwork