Tags Posts tagged with "COACHING"



In politics giving sops to electorates and launching populist schemes at the cost of public exchequer, particularly before the elections is a common feature but the government of Aam Admi Party in Delhi under the chief ministership of confrontationist Arvind Kejrival is steadily but gradually trying to launch such populist schemes for the benefit of the backward and down trodden sections of the society, despite the fact that elections of Delhi Assembly are still twenty eight months ahead, even later than the national elections of 2019.

As per the latest news, a policy have been prepared by the Delhi government giving high economic concessions/ facilities to the students of the SC and ST catagory of NCT of Delhi for private coaching in prestigious instititions or coaching centre for future career making in various fields. To start with this policy will be applicable for the first batch of 1000 students of the SC, ST catagory, hailing from the lowest ebb of the society.

As per the guideines the SC/ST students whose parents’ income would be below 2 lakhs annually, the government will bear the full fee expendidure while these who will come under the slab of 2 to 6 lakhs will have to bear the 25% expenditure of the fee where as the government would bear the rest 75 percent.

These concessions to the students of the unprivileged and economically deprived students of the SC, ST catagory will definitely benefit AAP to gain the support base of the dalits of the lowest ebb of the society in Delhi. The AAP chief Arvind Kejrival has earlier too granted reliefs to the Delhites in water, electricity, health and educational sector thus regaining the faith of Delhi populace, particularly those belonging to the lower middle class living in unauthorised colonies, Jhuggi Jhopri clusters and low and medium traders and government servants.

The minorities of Delhi also seem to be happy with him due to its secularist policies and pro minority stand. This has put tremendos dent on the traditional Congress vote bank while BJP claims of its vote bank still being intact.

Through such sops and concessions including passing of a bill for the regularisation of the services of 1500 adhoc n contractual teachers Arvind Kejrival is gradually trying to succed in making solid and credible inroads in the actual vote bank of Delhi i.e the middle, lower middle class and those at the lower and lowest ebb of the society.