- We can never do things according to our mood and wishes and every time we need to update everyone for what we are doing.
- We always need to greet everyone individually and all of them needs particular attention!
- We always have to take everyone’s suggestion for doing something and there is no such personal space for us.
- Yes one of the irritating thing is we have to be a part of that irritating whatsapp group and our parents force us to reply at the funny meme!
- Once in a while we have a feeling of having a family like the “kabhi khushi kabhie gam one’s”
- There is endless melodrama and at one point of time we feel like “YES YEHI HAI EKTA KAPOOR KA SANS BAHU SERIAL”.
- The thing we hate the most about a joint family is adjustment! “PAR KOI OPTION NAHI HAI BHAI MUMMY KEHTI HAI NA SHARING IS CARING”.
- But when it comes to a family trip or a festival we are the lucky one’s because we enjoy the most and have a lot of memories with us.
- We have a lot of variety to eat everyday because there is different food cooked for everyone in the family.
- The funniest thing is we have a variety of parents MAA, BADI MAA, CHOTI MAA, DADI MAA and this chain of MAA’s is never ending.
- We have variety of behaviours to handle and sometimes we feel like “ISEY ACHA TO MEREPAS DORAEMON HOTA”
- But yes we are really lucky to have a joint family because there are many things to share, many reasons to care.